CACHE Level 2 - Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practioner (QRN: 603/3723/0)
The course is fully accredited by CACHE UK, approved in UAE and recognized internationally
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to 7 years of age with applied knowledge in the early years,0-5 years. Upon successful completion of this qualification learners can be a qualified Level 2 Early Years Practitioner or continue to study for a Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Educator .
- Learners must be atleast 21 years old and above
- Experience in the workplace - learners need to be working, volunteering
- CACHE recommend 250 hours of placement hours
Course Content :
- Learn about the role of the Early Years Practitioner, Child Development, Importance of play etc.
- Students need to be working or volunteering in a setting to complete 250 workplace hours
- Prepares learners to become Early Years Educators and is a step towards L3 diploma.
- The course will be presented over 2-3 Terms
Learners MUST complete
- 14 Mandatory units
- 293 Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
To gain this Qualification the learner will need to achieve the following
- Pass all units
- Competence in real work environmen